The Madrona-Sally Goldmark Branch of the Seattle Public Library system is located at 1134 33rd Ave (the corner of 33rd Ave & E Union Street). The library's phone number is: 206-684-4705.
Library Hours Edit
- Monday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: closed
- Saturday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: closed
- 6 computers for public use
- Weekly story hour for pre-school children
The Madrona-Sally Goldmark Branch opened on February 6, 1973, in a decommissioned firehouse. (The firehouse was built in 1912.) Sally Goldmark was a community activist who campaigned to have a library placed in the Madrona neighborhood. The Madrona-Sally Goldmark Branch is scheduled for renovation as part of the Libraries for All building campaign.